1. Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign This sign has become a popular spot to take photos since its placement in 1959. You can find the sign on the Strip, just south of the Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino - close to the airport. 2. Fountains at Bellagio Hotel The most popular free things to do on the Strip is to watch the fountain in front of Bellagio Hotel. You'll get the chance to marvel at choreographed dancing streams of water, which are illuminated from within and move to the beat of whichever music is playing.3. Fremont Street Experience The Viva Vision light shows at Fremont Street Experience is a spectacular sight to see. You can enjoy a variety of different light shows with incredible high-resolution imagery and 550-000 watt, connect-quality sound.4. Mirage Volcano My favorite free things to do in Vegas is watch the Mirage Volcano. The best view of the volcano is right in front of the hotel, though you can feel the heat of the fire. You can enjoy the show of two volcanoes, a lagoon, and fire shoalers that shot flames more than 12 feet in the air.5. Circus Performance at Circus Circus Enjoy high flying circus performance at the world's largest permanent circus. See free performance starting at 11:30 AM daily at the Carnival Midway.6. Wynn's Lake of Dreams Show A spectacular show that runs nightly every half-hour beginning at 7:30 PM. The shows include a 40-foot waterfall with music and dazzling imagery created by over four thousand lights, holographics, and puppetry.
7. Streetmosphere at the Venetian Enjoy daily performance at St. Mark's Square, where you will be transported to the sounds and sights of Venice with opera singers, stilt walkers, dancers, and living statues.8. Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens A unique and incredible 14,000 - square foot floral paradise which Bellagio's Conservatory team of talented horticulturalists design, including a special display for Chinese New Year. 9. The fall of Atlantis Show Inside the Forum shops at Caezars is a fun experience for all ages. You'll be treated to an animatronic display of water, fire elements, and nine-foot talking statues.10. Explore the Park at the heart of the Vegas Strip. A beautiful open-air space between the Monte Carlo and New York-New York hotel. A fun place to hang out with friends or grab a quick bite to eat before seeing a show.11. M & M World 3-D movie Free M & M world is a must - visit for any chocolate lover. Located next door to MGM Grand hotel, you can step into four floors of chocolate heaven.12. The Wildlife Habitat at the Flamingo Home to a beautiful flock of Chilean flamingos. You can see exotic birds, fishes, and turtles. Open free to the public daily.13. Carnival Court at Harrah's Open-air street party in the center of the strip is a great place to listen to live bands covering popular hits. DJ's spinning music , and bartenders performing tricks.
14. Rainstorm Show at Miracle Mile Shops A fun activity for anytime of year, especially during hot summer months. Experience thunder, lighting, fog, and pouring rain inside the shopping center.15. Go on a hike Explore Red Rock Canyon, a fun place for the whole family to hike, enjoy a picnic, and view plant and animal life.16. Hershey's Chocolate World You can find Hershey's Chocolate World on the Vegas Strip in front of the New -New York Hotel. This 13,000 - square foot West Coast flagship store is worth a visit to see two stories of photo opportunities, interactive experience, and over 800 types of Hersey's brand of products.17. Take a free chocolate tour Outside of Las Vegas, take a self guided tour at Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Cactus Garden. The newly remodeled self-guided viewing aisle is now open.18. Aria Campus Fine Art Collection Are you an art fan? Here you'll find cool sculptures, paintings, and large-scale installations. On the Campus, you'll find art everywhere you go - in the walkways, lobbies, and hotels.
19. See Big Elvis at Harrah's Piano Bar
20. Hoover Dam Bypass BridgePopular spot on everyone's Vegas vacation bucket list. This is a great spot for photos.21. Sit in an outdoor Bar along the Strip or Downtown Sit, Drink, Relax, & Enjoy the view.For Adults:22. Banger Brewery If you're Downtown, head to Banger Brewery to take a free tour. Beer taster is included with every tour. Book your tour online to reserve your free spot.23. Vom Fass Whiskey Experience Interested about the origins of Whiskey from America, Ireland, and Scotland? Learn from this informal class and you'll get the opportunity to taste examples of the finest whisky from these countries. Tours are free and you can just show up.
Please enjoy the Freebies!